Saturday, January 13, 2024

What an Update

   Guess who has electricity and gas at their house! The same person who also has Covid! And that's me! One thing goes right, and another goes wrong. Add to that the crazy cold spell we are coming into. It's currently 26 degrees Fahrenheit, and due to get much colder. 

  I was the last to get Covid here. I was coughing occasionally, but I never know whether to attribute that to eating things I shouldn't with my LPR. I was getting cold and my back was hurting from the cold quicker than normal on Wednesday. Then Wednesday evening, I wasn't feeling very good, had a backache and headache, and started getting chills. I had a fever I'm sure, even though I didn't check. I just took a hot shower and went to bed, trying to get warm. I chilled all night. The next day I think I got up before daylight and went to the bathroom, then slept on and off until I finally got up to go to the bathroom again at 4PM! Then I napped a bit on and off, and slept all night. Yesterday I had to move some things so Emma could get to her things in the room we've been staying in, to pack them up and take them to the new house. In between I laid down. Today I'm still very congested and tire easily, although I did manage to move a few more things, empty the trash, do the litter box, and sweep the bathroom. That pretty much wore me out. It's very cold, so Cowboy the cat and I are going to nap. Well, I am. Cowboy has started without me.


4 comments:

  1. Poor Tam! Boy, that virus will knock you on your butt! Rest up and feel better, and give Cowboy a chin scratch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are sick. I am so glad you are resting and not trying to do too much.

    Yeaaa! You have electricity and gas.

    Now just eat well, take naps, and think dolly thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was, as my dad used to say, 'busy as a cat a coverin' ----' for a couple of days, packing up our stuff and moving it out of this room, so Emma could move her shelves out. So no rest there. But I'm taking it pretty easy. This thing is lingering.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.