Friday, September 11, 2026

Kaloo Dolls

  Before I  forget and this becomes old news, like the pictures I took of all the dolls in the massive clearance at Walmart, here are some cute dolls I saw at Barnes and Noble recently. They're called Kaloo.

  This one is Chloe.






  This one is Leonie.



  I couldn't find the names of the others online. I swear I took a picture of the back of the box too, but it's not here! 

  The official website for these dolls says this:

Kaloo dolls from France feature ultra-soft Tendresse characters with embroidered details and machine-washable fabrics, ideal from birth through imaginative play years. Each doll has a unique personality with ribbon neckties, long legs for easy gripping, and comes in an elegant gift box. Choose from diverse characters in sizes from small to XXL for nursery décor or companionship.

  They're really cute. If I had a little kid to buy one for I would. I saw these at Barnes and Noble, but they are available online.

  See you soon.

8 comments:

  1. They're cute Tam, you say they come from S to XXL but I'm curious, what size were those you photographed? I was thinking they could be a good companion for a play doll like Gotz Happy Kidz.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were about 10 to 2 inches tall. I think these are the small size.

      Delete
    2. I'm guessing you meant 10-12 inches Tam, in that case maybe too big for what I was thinking. Still they have inspired me to make something similar myself. Thanks. 😘

      Delete
    3. Oh for heaven's sake! Sometimes I type too fast for my own good!

      Delete
  2. Hello Tam! I've never heard of Kaloo dolls before, but they look very pretty. They remind me of a doll my grandma made for me when I was born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're very simple dolls, like for a toddler. Your Grama must have had some doll making talents. I've been thinking for years about making something like these, or a Waldorf doll. I'm not very good at sewing clothes though, or using a pattern.

      Delete
    2. She was amazing making bunny dolls and christmas elves. I didn't know her for too long but she was great. I kept my doll for almost 30 years but vy then the fabric was desintegrating.
      You should try giving it a go, worst it can happen it's that is not very good, but it will the push needed for the second one to be better :)

      Delete
    3. I have tried for years to sew clothes. I've never gotten very good at it. I've gotten a bit out of practice since my kids are grown and don't need Halloween costumes any more.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.