Sunday, August 23, 2020

Cool Eraser Minis at Target And Another Delay to My Trip

  This is just a quick post to tell you about some cute erasers available at Target that would work for doll minis. Emma bought me some when she was there recently,but she has yet to drop them off. I wanted to pass the info along while they were still available. She messaged me some pictures,but on Ken's computer it's not letting me steal them for the photo files. Descriptions will have to do. They are available in little mesh bags in the $1 stuff at the front of the store. There are little rocket ships, a bag with pizza slices and French fries, and Emma's favourite, popsicles. There's another one too, but now even the  picture she messaged me has disappeared.
  Now it looks like I won't be going to Lori's until at least Tuesday. Yesterday she told me that the buyers had had a survey done, and Lori's driveway doesn't belong to her! It seems the previous owner got permission to  put in a driveway on the edge of the neighbour's property! Now Lori doesn't know how this information is going to affect the sale of her house. She's waiting to hear from the realtor. It seems to me that fate is trying to tell Lori not to move.
  I have several posts scheduled to go up while I'm away...unless I'm here, in which case...I will be.

2 comments:

  1. Lori's situation sounds like a mess! The erasers sound cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know by now, things worked out..for her. I didn't want her to go!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.