Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sale at A Girl for All Time and Clearance on Madame Alexander Travel Friends

  Just a quick note to let everyone know that A Girl For All Time is having a 20% off sale on their website. This sale ends TONIGHT (Monday, 14 September) at midnight. I'm not sure what time zone they use, so you might want to check on that. Use the discount code HappyBirthday4, and make sure you pick the page that applies to you. (US shop or UK shop.) You can go to their website HERE. They also have a 15% discount if you sign up for their newsletter, but note that you CAN NOT use BOTH discounts. So make sure you use the bigger one. You may have read my recent posts explaining how I fell in love with Clementine in England but found she was cheaper to buy from the A Girl For All Time website than from a shop in England.

Well, with this new discount, I broke down and bought her, as sort of a gift from my dad, who passed away last year. I'll share her with you when she arrives!

  Also, for those of you who have been wanting a Madame Alexander Travel Friends doll, (You can see my review of the India doll HERE.) Toys R Us has them clearanced.

They didn't seem to be any cheaper than they were when I bought mine, (They are about $10), but it does mean they won't be having them any more, and they are way more expensive even on the Madame Alexander site. Maybe Toys R Us is just going to get a new series of these very pretty dolls, with jointed knees and elbows!

1 comment:

  1. Clementine is my favorite too, she's lovely and her clothes are beautiful! I like her story too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.