Monday, December 7, 2020

Where Have I Been?!

   I have been offline, for the most part. My computer seems to be permanently dead this time. And we all got sick around here. Ken got it first, which makes sense, since he goes out to work, and we don't. He got sick, then Ivy and I got sick. Ivy got better almost immediately. Then Ken slowly got better. I am still lingering in sickness though. I tire easily, feel just lousy a lot, and still have a cough. Otherwise most of whatever this is, has gone. I said it was very like what I had in the Spring of 2019,only I had it much worse that time. Is this Covid-19? I don't think so. Tests cost $150, which wasn't available, so that didn't happen. Things like that are so important. Those tests should be provided free to everybody...but that's just my opinion!

  I know I missed the end of the month and the Playset of the Month again. I didn't even know what day of the month it was at that point. I'm still dragging, but I have managed to get my Christmas cards finished! The Doll Book of the Month Club entry will appear in a few days. Maybe I can get my act together and get a playset post ready for the end of the month/year.

12 comments:

  1. Were you all so tired you could barely haul your rears out of bed to use the bathroom? My sister, her husband, and several of my friends all say that's what happened to them when they got the virus. There were also other fun little symptoms like losing sense of smell and taste, and Sister's fingers and toes turned purple after the fact. Whatever virus you have, I hope y'all get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Not that tired really, but after going to the bathroom, that was about all I could take. I never lost my sense of taste or smell either. I have heard about 'Covid Toe'. I did get what seemed to be 'Covid Eye'.

      Delete
  2. Wait! What!? You have to pay for tests!? And that much! I've had the test and I've got to say, it's not pleasant as it is, if it came with a bill too - No way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You pay for EVERYTHING here, and it's all expensive.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, and it sucks that your area is charging so much for a Covid-19 test. But then, I don't really know how much a test costs in my neck of the woods either.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Everything medical is expensive here!

      Delete
  4. I hope you are better now. I think we are all feeling stressed. I can barely put one thought in front of the other (or is it after the other?). Don't worry about posting. We will all be here when you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorothy. According to Mickey Rooney as Santa Claus in "The Year Without A Santa Claus", "Put one foot in front of the other"!

      Delete
  5. Thank you. I'm trying. I haven't been anywhere in weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always nice to see these posts and know that everything turned out okay because I know they are old.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.