Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Stitch in Time, and Four in My Head...

  Well, I had the stitches taken out of my nose today, and I don't have to wear those annoying band aids on it any more. I do have to wear SPF 50 and a wide brimmed hat for the rest of my life though.I also had the cyst taken off the top of my head and I now have four stitches up there. Apart from feeling like someone is pulling very hard on a wad of hair on the top of my head, it isn't too bad. I'm going to live in fear of someone bumping me on the head for a while though.
  I promised a review of the Our Generation mini doll last week, but I ran out of time. It's nearly ready though, and you'll be seeing it in the next couple of days, along with some cool finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.