Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

  Happy Easter!
 
 Tammy and Betsy World posed for a few pictures during the family Easter egg hunt.

When I was a kid my Mom always made us wear fancy dresses on Easter, even though we never went anywhere and nobody ever visited. I hated dresses anyway, and the itchy, starched crinolines Mom made us wear under the dresses were absolute torture .
It was quite windy today.


  The grass is finally turning green, but my daffodils are nowhere near blooming. Spring is coming slowly but surely.
Hope your day is great!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, spring photos. Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We got more rain today so maybe it will really start looking like Spring soon.

      Delete
  2. She photographs well! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I had to fight the wind a bit! She kept falling over, even with a prop!

      Delete
  3. A belated Happy Easter to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures look very nice; the girls seemed to have a good time. Where did the pink dress and shoes come from?

    I loved to dress my two daughters up for Easter, but we always went to church and then to my mom's. What I did, that they disapproved of, was try to take pictures with them facing the sun, as is appropriate for picture taking. I have quite a few pictures of them squinting or holding their hands over their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The pink dress came from a Barbie, Stacie, and Todd wedding set called Dream Wedding, which I bought to get the African American Todd. It came with pink slip on shoes, but I prefer the black Mary Janes. They came on a Harry Potter Hermione.
      Ah, the 'squinting at the sun' pictures! Who doesn't have a lot of those! I wouldn't have minded the sun if I could have gotten out of those itchy dresses!

      Delete
  5. I like her sweet face and lovely basket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.