Thursday, May 6, 2021

Doll Show!

   Just to let everybody who is in  the vicinity know, there is a doll show Saturday, (May 8th.), in Rossford Ohio. It's the Toledo Doll Show, but there has been a change of venue. Here's the info:

Saturday, May 8th, 2021 ~ 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
(Early Bird: 8:30 AM)

LOCATION CHANGE
 Total Sports Complex Rossford, 10020 S Compass Dr.,
 Rossford OH  43460

Dolls, Bears & Toys from Antique to Modern
Appraisals - Raffles - On-site doll stringing

ADMISSION: EB: $20; Adults: $7; Children 12 & under: FREE

Go to Dollshowusa.com for a $1 off admission coupon.

  This show is the day before Mother's Day, so, if somebody is thinking of a gift for you, tell them to take you shopping at the show!

5 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaa, a doll show! I hope you are able to go.
    Our local doll show falls on a day I will be traveling so I cannot attend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd better believe it! I have already promised to do a favour for a reader and try to get some Helen Claxton Dolls for her. (See the doll show post from last October, I think.) So now I kind of HAVE TO go. Don't I? ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow..wish I had doll show closer..but did go to a swap meet once this year.Thanks for sharing.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to get back to doll shows, and flea markets, and yard sales....Unfortunately, my husband had a medical emergency on May 1 and is still recuperating, so my traveling days are on hold for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he's ok.Get well soon Beth's husband!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.