Friday, October 25, 2013

Doll Show Prep

  I decided to forego the doll auction today and tomorrow and try to be good. That means I am missing the auctioning of the ENTIRE contents of a miniature museum! Oh well. I probably couldn't have afforded anything anyway. : (  Besides, I have lots to do anyway. This Sunday is the BIG doll show in Columbus, and we are going to be selling (AND shopping!). I spent today sorting doll accessories and dolls from a big tub mostly full of  Barbies. (So THAT's where I put that Holly Hobby friend Carrie doll!) I am hoping for some amazing finds. And some amazing sales! This show is gigantic. I've mentioned before that a doll artist who did the show last year said this show is bigger than the United Federation of Doll Clubs convention. Shows have been doing very poorly recently, and I know of one in the state that is no more as of this summer. I hope the big show continues to do well. It happens twice a year, (run by two different groups.),and it always has interesting stuff. I always find some good buys.I'll try to remember to take some pictures this year to show how huge the show is. For now I need to get back to work. I'll be combing doll hair while watching tv with Ivy for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.