Saturday, March 21, 2020

Mr. Skellie Received His Gift

  Some of you may remember back in January when I showed you the gift I made for a blogger friend, Debra, from Dollhouselady's Blog. If not, you can see that post HERE. Actually,the present wasn't for Debra. It was for her little sidekick, Mr. Skellie. Well I sent an email to Debra to see if Mr. Skellie had liked his present. Just the other day I got an email from Mr. Skellie. Here's what he had to say:
  Hey Tammy! Mr. Skellie here! I snuck into Deb's email to send you pics of me. All I had before was a girly apron...no wonder the minions made fun of me! 


I appreciate something handcrafted...my hat is off to you. 


Thanks so much for the work apron, I think Deb would have made me walk around with the lace trimmed one forever...thanks for saving me from that fate! Right now I am in "Motorhome Central"...sure wish the shop was unpacked! We were going to do it, but guess what...her daughter is getting married tomorrow! He's a widower with three kids so now there will be ten of those little buggers running around! Not sure how I will keep my sanity, but I'm going to use my new hammer to pop anyone's finger if they mess with me...one of them already lost my pliers but Deb assures me she has another set...somewhere in the garage...wish me luck. 
Your friend,
Mr. Skellie
 
  To follow more of Mr. Skellie's adventures you can see Debra's blog at the link above,or Mr. Skellie's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/skeletontales/?ref=page_internal

4 comments:

  1. Hey Teach, I am kind of skipping past this posting as Halloween things are a little scary to me. I didn't want you to think I wasn't in class today (chuckle).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a cute little apron, especially with the tools pocket. I agree he looks so much better without the lace trimmed one! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I didn't know the poor guy was wearing a lace trimmed one before. lol He looks great with your gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that she sent me pictures of him wearing it too.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.