Thursday, March 26, 2020

Virtual Doll Convention 2020

  It's already started, but I thought I'd let you all know about the Virtual Doll Convention going on through March 29th. You can go to the web page HERE. It claims to be a fully interactive Doll and Bear convention. Most of the events are over for Thursday,but tomorrow events include a discussion with Helen Kish,Raggedy Ann stories, a program on Francie, and more. Every day has different events. The convention finishes up on Sunday night. Having Facebook helps, but isn't necessary,as they can email you links to the videos. There does appear to be a charge,but it also says the videos will be uploaded to YouTube if you don't want to participate via Facebook. So,I'm not sure how much it will cost you.
  In case any of you are wondering,Fuzz is feeling better. Hopefully it was just the flu. I hope you're all staying safe in quarantine.

10 comments:

  1. I am glad that Fuzz is better.

    I am having fun "attending" the Virtual Doll Convention. I am learning so many new things. School is never out (laugh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just curious. Where did you hear about the Virtual convention? And how much did it cost?

      Delete
    2. This convention is free. Usually it costs $25. You can still sign up. From what I understand, everything will be archived on Facebook and YouTube.

      I heard about it from a posting of another doll blogger whom I follow. I knew that there were Virtual Doll Conventions once or twice a year but I didn't know about this one.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the info. If I had known it was free I would have done some of that stuff. Most of what I would have watched was already over though.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that Fuzzy is on the mend, long may that continue.
    All is well here, we are now on Day 13 so we're getting used to it now.
    I might do some dolly sewing soon! LOL been saying that for two weeks now.
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this of course, but it sounds interesting! We managed to miss COVID until Omicron. I think Mom and Dad had it 2 weeks ago. But we are not even sure on that. My son and I still haven't had it and the whole family is vaxxed and boosted - except for the dogs and rabbits. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not sure of that's what we had at one point or not. We
      re all vaccinated, but Emma and AJ still got it.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.