Sunday, January 22, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #16: Coty Girl

   Today's doll is another freebie! She's being offered for free by her original owner, who is just trying to find good homes for her childhood dolls. She offered to ship them to me for nothing, but obviously I can't take any dolls in right now. So if any of you are interested in any of her dolls, (This is number four, out of five.), leave a comment with your contact information, which I won't publish, and I will put you in contact with the owner.  Now to the doll!

  This doll is Coty Girl.


  She was made by  Arranbee.

She does have some hair loss in the back of her head.

  I know it's marked circle P, but oddly enough, that's Arranbee, also known as R&B. (That isn't alphabetically correct, but you can see where they get it, because it sounds like 'Arranbee'.)

  She's 10 Inches tall, a competitor for Little Miss Revlon, 


  Coty is a 'beauty company', like Revlon, founded in 1904. The doll was made to promote the make-up line. She was first produced in 1957.

 She still has one of her earrings, and she comes with this wardrobe.

Hats! Amongst other things. But, HATS!

  That's the doll for today. I'm still about a week behind, but I didn't want to flood everybody with posts once I felt up to doing them. I'll catch up slowly. As for how I'm feeling, I feel much better. I saw my ear, nose, and throat doctor on Friday, and he said I had swelling and inflammation in my lungs/airways, whatever, and he started me on steroids to help with that. I am also, ironically, pain free at the moment! No back ache, no leg or hip aches. I feel physically great, except for the breathing stuff. Mentally though, I'm a shambles.

  Tomorrow we'll look at the last free doll. For a while at least. I may want to give some dolls away at some point too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was wondering if anyone has claimed her yet! She is so cute, I love her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.