Sunday, January 29, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #23: Pepper

   Today's doll is one I forgot I had, and I have no idea where it came from as far as the fire! I remember getting her at a doll show, but I swear I put her downstairs with the rest of the Tammy collection, She's Pepper.


  Pepper was made by Ideal.


  She was the little sister of Ideal's Tammy doll.


     She stands 9 inches tall.


Pepper was produced from 1963 to 1965, longer than any other member of Tammy's Family.


This Pepper is a little more unusual because she has strawberry blonde hair.


The most common Pepper's came with brownish blonde hair.  

Like this Posin' Pepper that belongs to Emma.

  What I really want is the Pepper with the carrot orange hair. She's super expensive though, so at the moment I am settling for this girl.


  Pepper also has cute freckles.


She has standard jointing, at the neck, shoulders, and hips.

She can sit, but it's a bit awkward looking.

  Pepper had her own wardrobe, and lots of really fun accessories.  Some of the accessories in the Tammy and Family line were so cute and realistic. I think my favourite is Pepper's reel to reel tape recorder. If I was at home right now, I would show you mine.


  When I bought her she was wearing this dress. It's not a Pepper dress, and it might be home made. It looks all right on her though, for now.


  You can see my posts on my other Pepper dolls HERE, HERE, And HERE. And you can watch a vintage commercial for Pepper HERE.


  That's the doll for today. Hopefully tomorrow we will be retrieving my camera battery charger from the house, so I can use my camera and continue this without having to use my phone. I still don't work very well with that thing. I am not a modern person at all. I'm lucky I can do this! In any case, I'll be back tomorrow with another doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.