Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #226: Lissi Baby

   Today we're looking at this little kid.



She's about 15 inches tall, with a cloth body and vinyl head and limbs. That's about all I know about her, except that she's a Lissi doll, made in China.


She has short, thick blonde hair, and oddly purple eyes. I'm not sure they started life that way.


That's one thick head of hair for a baby.



She suffered no damage from fire or water, (or earth or air either, if we're speaking elementarily...) and she is anybody's for the price of shipping. I need to get rid of stuff, and I can't be bothered to try to sell everything. It's going to have to go one way or another, as we need things gone so we can redo and repair. If you want her, leave a comment with your contact information.

  That's all for today. Sorry it was so short, but I was busy with some projects I can't talk about just yet. I'll let you in on them later though. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. She is a cutie. I hope some Mama (or Papa) will adopt her. You started me with the musical groups when you were talking about the elements. I remember Earth, Wind, and Fire. I think that group was a little before your time though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Earth, Wind, and Fire very well. You forget how old I am Dorothy. I'm in my 60's.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.