Friday, January 3, 2020

Teeny Tiny Turntable

  I was so busy showing you dolls last year that I never got around to showing you this. It's the Teeny Tiny Turntable.




 It's pretty much doll sized, although the scale is up for debate.
 


The set contains: the turntable,or record player. 



It looks like a 70's or 80's record player.


It's not really a miniature record player because it doesn't really play records. It plays the little 'records' that come with it,but they aren't real records. 


They're about 2 and a half inches across. They actually only 'play' 30 seconds of music. I think they contain a chip that interacts with the player. The arm doesn't actually touch the 'record',and the turntable doesn't really turn.
The set also contains a booklet.




There are three 'records',three sleeves, and stickers to customize the records.


   It's just a cute little thing that might look good in your doll diorama,so I thought I'd share. The Teeny Tiny Turntable was available at Barnes and Noble. I'm not sure if it still is. It's available online though. Just Google 'Teeny Tiny Turntable'.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! It would be the right size for my 8 inch Madame Alexander dolls. They could "groove" to the sounds of Motown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! Thank you for sharing and I will definitely be googling this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks just like my parents' turntable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.