Friday, February 10, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #35: Sgt. Jyn Erso

   Today's doll is this lady.



She's Sgt. Jyn Erso, from the Star Wars Elite Series of figures.


Or is she a doll? Her box says she's a premium action figure.

Jyn Erso appeared in the movie Rogue One, A Star Wars Story.


The back of her box tells a bit about the character, and shows her accessories.



Her box tells us that she's not only a Disney Store doll, but a Disney Parks Authentic Original.



The doll isn't the best likeness of Felicity Jones, the actress who played the character in the movie.






They did a better job on her clothes, I think. The doll, or 'action figure', as it states on her box, is about 10 inches tall. She has rooted hair, and real clothes. But one of the best things about her is that she also has "30+ points of articulation".



She also comes with and extra pair of hands, so she can do more than just hold her weapons.


As I was saying, her clothes are pretty detailed and screen accurate.


It doesn't look like those pants would be removeable, because it doesn't look like they'd
slip over the boots, which I doubt are removable.

That is a reflection or something, and maybe it's just my recent experience, but it looks like flames to me.


In addition to her really nice clothes, she has loads of weaponry.

















  That's the doll for today. Tomorrow we'll see another doll, and also some things I spotted this past week.

4 comments:

  1. The reflection looked like flames to me too, LOL. Kinda fitting for a Star Wars figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fitting, especially if it had been Anakin! OW!

      Delete
  2. I like lots of articulation. And I do not like super large heads. But I still prefer my Jyn, even though half her clothes are moulded on. My Jyn is the same size as your Leia, but a cheaper version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I found your Jyn online. I think I like them both. They're just different.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.