Sunday, February 12, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #36: Hairmazing Mermaid

   I'm running late with today's doll because Lori called me this evening and we talked for hours. So that's a good reason. But here is today's doll. She's a Hairmazing Mermaid.


Hairmazing is a line of dolls carried by Walmart. There are fashion doll sized Hairmazing dolls, but this one is tiny.


This little mermaid is about the size of the old Kelly dolls, Barbie's little sister.


There's no front on her package, and she was held in by some plastic ties that looped in front of her waist and feet. It only took a pull on her to pop out the waist one on one side and she came right out.


  And here she is. She was clearanced for $1 at Walmart yesterday, and she was so cute on top of being cheap, so I couldn't resist. 

Plus she's tiny, which is a big selling point since we're living with Emma right now.


  She has tiny little movable arms. She's about the size of an old Kelly, but her arms are sooooo tiny.


She was having a swim.


She has a sweet face with BIG eyes, and her hair is icy blue.


Her long hair is pulled up in a blob on top of her head.


I checked, and she does have legs under that fin.


I thought maybe she would have underwear or swimming bottoms on under her fin.

Well, she had molded on underwear at least. But it's not painted.

I took the elastics off her hair. It's not the most silky doll hair in the world, but at least it's not super thin. I didn't brush it out. It might have looked fluffier.


It looked pretty nice though.



  So that's today's doll. I promise I won't be so late tomorrow. I have some nice dolls lined up for this week. See you tomorrow for one of them. 

1 comment:

Thanks in advance for your comments.