Friday, June 16, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #159: Rag Doll Pin

   Today's doll is one I bought at the yard sale full of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls last week. She's this little girl.


And as you can see, she really is little. She's about 2 1/2 or 3 inches tall.


 She has pigtails, but no other hair.



           And a simply drawn face.    
                                                                

She's actually a pin. Unfortunately the pin is glued on. If it were stitched I would remove it.




She reminded me of a simpler version of the set of dolls I posted about HERE




She can hang out with them if we ever get home again!
  That's today's doll. See you again tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. She's cute. She'd make a good prop for another doll, or a good piece of jewelry. You pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her because she is a tiny doll. But she does make a good doll's doll. I'd never wear her as a pin though. Just not me.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.