Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #164: Little Boy Blue Pose Doll

  Today's doll is a little confusing. For me, anyway. It's this pose doll.


At first I thought, 'How cute! It's Little Boy Blue'. Then I noticed he had wings. Little Boy Blue is an angel? LITTLE BOY BLUE IS DEAD?! AH!


I mean, he looks like he's 'under the haystack fast asleep'. But is he really dead? I don't like this. He has sparkly wings, with pink things inside.



And he has feather hair. Not 'featherED' hair. Feather hair.


That one feather is unglued and really out of place.

Is this writing on the bottom of the shoe?


He's about 10 inches tall.


He has a mask face. Or is he a she? We may never know.

  That's the doll for today. Hey! Arky came up from the basement for me again today! Anyway. see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I'd guess that that mark on his shoe is probably where a sticker was. You know how leather can stain if it gets anything like that on it. He's a cute little goober, regardless of who he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other guess is it's glue from where there was a sole on the shoe. The other shoe is really gluey on the bottom, and I would think the factory would have covered that up with an outer sole.

      Delete
  2. I have never seen a feather cowlick! Its cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of it that way! Now it's not so bad!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.