Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #281: Tiny Lady

   I was all ready to say this was the Tree Tots Mom, but she's not. So I am stumped. Maybe one of you can identify her.


  She's about two inches tall, maybe less. She's a solid figure, with no movable limbs.


This is all why I thought she was a Tree Tots figure. Some of you might be familiar with the Tree Tots. The were stumpy little figures like this, about this size for the parents, and slightly smaller for the son and daughter. They came with a cool plastic tree that extended to open, and pushed down into and enclosed tree canopy, in which you could store the furniture and people. The Tree Tots Mom has blonde hair and a red and white dress, but she isn't holding a spoon.


  This lady has no markings, so I can't tell you who she's made by. The Tree Tots were made by Kenner. There was apparently also an animal family set called the Timber Tots. Anyway, I'm assuming this doll is from around the same time too, which would be the 70's.


  Sorry the pictures aren't more clear. Between us Ken and I could not get  clear picture of her because she is so tiny.

  See you tomorrow for another doll.

   

4 comments:

  1. She is really tiny. Is she smaller than doll house size adults? I don't know her at all. Somewhere there is a teeny tiny kitchen waiting for her to return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The standard size dolls for a dollhouse are 6" for men, and 5 1/2" for women, So she is WAY smaller! She must go with some playset. I was so sure she was a Tree Tot!

      Delete
  2. Honestly I just saw her in a goody bag today with a mixture of dolls/heroes and I passed the bag up. Some looked like knock-offs of namebrands and without trademarks, so I passed on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird. I mean, how often does she show up? I wonder if the rest of the family was in there too.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.