Sunday, August 3, 2014

50th Anniversary Skipper Brunette Now Available!

  Just a quick post to let everyone know that the second 50th Anniversary Skipper reproduction is now available! This time it's a beautiful brunette. I haven't seen the blonde or the brunette in person yet, but they look to be very accurate from the pictures I've seen.

 

 

These look much better than the red haired Skipper reproduction from the Barbie and  Skipper Knitting Pretty set.(Unfortunately, because you know I would want the red head!)
Just not quite right...

And MILES better than the 30th Anniversary porcelain reproduction!

Bleh. Just...bleh.
(By the way Mattel, I know it's Skipper's birthday and all, but does she always have to wear that Happy Birthday fashion? A little variety would be nice.)
  I was hoping to get one, but it looks like it's not to be. Good luck before she sells out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.