Thursday, October 17, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #290: Hogwarts Heroes Harry Potter

  We were back to pretty much normal October weather today,cool, but not freezing, with some sunshine. I did actually get another load of laundry dried outside again today. If you're wondering why I'm doing so much laundry,I am freshening up all of Ivy's throw pillows for her room makeover, and making sure all the stuffed toys are clean for packing away.
  Today's doll is another from the Hogwarts Heroes line, like the Ron Weasley I showed you yesterday. This time around it's Harry himself.


Harry,like Ron and Hermione,came with his Hogwarts robes, with the disappearing/appearing Hogwarts crest in the chest. I think I have pout the wrong robes on him, as this doesn't seem to have the crest.
 

He has the exact same outfit as Ron, with the white shirt with elastic in the crotch to keep it tucked in, a Gryffindor tie,a sweater vest,black trousers, and black shoes.


He has the 8 inch tall Gymnast Stacie body,like the other two, with jointing at the neck, shoulders, elbows,waist,hips,knees, and ankles. I forgot to mention the twist waist in Ron's post yesterday, but they do have that feature.
 

  He originally came with a wand,and, of course ,his glasses.  My Harry is second hand, and he was missing those things when I got him. Just think of him as Lasik Surgery Harry Potter. In the books Harry had the cliche' Poindexter glasses,with round, black frames. In the movies that was changed to wire frames, although they kept the round shape. The Hogwarts Heroes Harry had silver plastic frames.


  That's it for today's doll. Ivy's room makeover,and the accompanying backache are keeping me pretty busy , See you tomorrow for another doll.

3 comments:

  1. He has a very cute, cheeky little face but I didn't realise he was Harry, he kind of looks different to me. I like him though and again would say that it would be great if he had proper hair, but his painted on hair looks quite nice.
    Again he needs sock, just think how smelly his feet would be from wearing his shoes without socks!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't even look remotely like Dan. lol And I think it sucks he has no socks too, I often agree with Sharon. lol And WHY did they cover his scar so much?? That was an integral part of his look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they thought it would be too hard to paint what bit of scar you would be able to see through/between pieces of hair.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.