Saturday, October 26, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #298: Allied Grand Doll

    Continuing with Ivy's room makeover today I went out and bought storage tubs to pack away her old toys and things. The ones I got were small and cheap, so I traded them with some nice sturdy ones that held the stuff from our last dolls shows. To do that I had to unpack the show tubs and I thought while I was doing it I'd photograph some of the dolls for posting. These are almost all dolls I'm not keeping, so most of them will be ending up on the sales page. I think I'm keeping today's girl,but keep your eye on the upcoming posts.If you spot something that takes your fancy,let me know and we'll work it out.
  Today's doll is a little bit of a mystery.


I know she's by Allied Grand.


And I'm pretty sure these are her original clothes.

Her dress snaps in the back.
Her dress has pretty embroidery on the front.
She has bloomers that match her dress.
Her slip is actually a separate piece of clothing.
 

She's probably a late 50's or 60's doll.


She has sleep eyes with plastic lashes and she's about 10 inches tall.But what I don't know is her name. If anybody recognizes her,please let me know who she is.
  That's today's doll. Come back tomorrrow and see what else I dug out. 

3 comments:

  1. She's really quite sweet but I have no idea about her, the company name is not one I've ever heard of.
    Hope your back is better now.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking around, I think she's a Bonnie doll. There is Wee Bonnie, Bonnie Buttons, Wee Bonnie Toddler and Wee Bonnie Baby. I THINK she's Wee Bonnie Toddler. They also appear to NOT look all the same. I like her, whoever she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. Could be. I don't see one on this dress.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.