Sunday, October 27, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #300: Dark Eyed Girl

  Today's doll is one I bought at Goodwill a while back. I picked her up on the way home from the last doll show we did, so she has been living in one of the show tubs. I pulled her out the other day when I transferred the show dolls into cheaper tubs so I could use the good tubs for packing up Ivy's toys. (She had packed everything in cardboard boxes that were way too big so they weighed so much they couldn't be lifted.) She's this girl.


She's about 9 inches tall.


She's only marked made in Hong Kong, on the bottom of her shoes.


I can't decide if her eyes are cute or scary.


I don't know who she is, but she's familiar. I would say she's a 60's/70's doll. I think her clothes are original, but I think that is just a slip and she's missing her skirt.


  That's the doll for today, Come back tomorrow for another one.

3 comments:

  1. Oh she's really cute, she actually reminds me of one of my cousins!
    Her eyes aren't scary at all to me, I think they're dark and sweet looking.
    I really like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful doll. There's something very Addams Family about her, but still, just a real cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she needs a reflective dot in her eyes. lol She has a sweet face though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.