Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #302: Days of Double Happiness

  Today's doll is another I photographed from the tubs of sale dolls the other week. She's very pretty,but just not the type of doll I collect. She's this pretty lady.


She's 18 inches tall. Her arms are wired for posability.
She's called Days of Double Happiness.



She's from Ashton Drake. She was designed by Judy Belle.


She's porcelain,but I think she has a cloth body. Her wedding ring is painted on her hand.


Look at her delicately painted finger nails.
Her wedding dress is really pretty, with lots of lace and sequins.



Apparently this isn't her bouquet! Her bouquet is made up of red flowers and has a 'double happiness' charm hanging from it.
 

   That's today's doll. I have to get up early tomorrow and make some meringues for Emma's house warming party. It's also a party to play the latest Homestar Runner game, (thus the name of the party,the 'Homestarty'),and the meringues are supposed to look like Strong Sad.
 

I'll show you if they turn out well!
  See you tomorrow for another doll.

4 comments:

  1. I like that bride doll! Unfortunately I just bought a Patsyette and another American Girl, so I must abstain from making an offer for your bride. I hope she finds a good home, because she's gorgeous!

    Oooo, a housewarming party! I love your posts about life and family, and I hope the party is a hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. Emma loves giving parties.
      The bride will be going super cheap.Make me an offer and I'll put her in 'layaway' for you.

      Delete
  2. She's a pretty doll but like you, she'd not be something that would fit in with my dolls either. I'm sure someone will love to have her though :)
    Have fun with your baking :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doll, love her dress. She's not what I collect either but she definitely is a nice doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.