Thursday, October 24, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #297: Wee Wishes

  Today's doll is an other I dug out of a box recently. He's this little guy.


He's a Wee Wishes doll.



He was made by Effanbee.
 


He's about 5 inches tall.


He has a vinyl head,and the rest of him is stuffed cloth.




His arms and legs are thread jointed.


 So he can move his arms and legs,and his head turns.
 


  I don't know much about him. I know there were at least a couple of other Wee Wishes dolls that had the same head and the same sort of box. Those were dressed in a pumpkin costume and a bumble bee costume. It must have been a costume series,because this guy is also in costume. He's dressed as a Pierrot. The other Wee Wishes dolls were Wee Patsy dolls. (You can see one of mine HERE.)


  That's the doll for today. Today I found some more interesting dolls in Ivy's closet for her birthday month features.

4 comments:

  1. looks like an early elf on the shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a cute face but I'd like him more if he had a full vinyl body :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. His head is really cute, but it looks too small for his body! Especially compared to his arms. I like his little costume though and as I said, his face is sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.