Thursday, November 2, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #295: A Very Toothy Troll!

  I missed yesterday. Sorry. I was feeling very achy yesterday, and we had a full day. I must have looked like a little old lady, having to have Ken give me his arm so I could get around! I started the day off like that today too. It took me half the day to loosen up and stop having such bad back ache when I was on my feet. I think it's a combination of sleeping on this air mattress that doesn't inflate properly any more, and the cold weather. It has gotten really cold here. We had snow on Halloween! I have noticed in the last few years that when the weather gets cold again, I stiffen up and get terrible back ache. 

  So, since I'm Another day behind, let me show something I've only seen once, and it gave me a good laugh. 


  I have never seen a troll with teeth before! This one looks like a Russ troll, from the 90's. He's a plush, with a vinyl head, and about 10 inches tall. But those teeth!


  I can find a Russ troll as a wizard in a blue outfit like this, but none have teeth. I found a baseball player with teeth, made by Sof' Trolls. His clothes are part of his body, and the sleeves on this one look like his are too. So I'm going to guess he was made by Sof' Trolls.

  I saw him in an antique mall, and I had to send a picture to Emma, who loved trolls as a kid.

  I'll see what I can round up for another post today. Gotta get back on track!

  And I'll see you tomorrow for a pretty girl.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen a troll with teeth either but I don't know much about trolls.

    I am trying to figure out what is in the basket with him. At first I thought it was a little piano but it's not. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.