Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #301: Funko Gold Jimi Hendrix

   Today's doll is a figure belonging to AJ. (He probably wouldn't want me to say he owns a doll.) It's Jimi Hendrix.


You may have heard of, or seen the Funko Pop figures. You might have seen the custom ones I made of Emma and AJ. Less known are the Funko Gold figures. 




  Jimi is 5 inches tall.


  He's wearing the outfit he wore when he played the famous Woodstock music festival in 1969.


That includes the fringey  shirt and the red forerunner of the do rag, on his head.


And you can't have Jimi Hendrix without his guitar.



  That's the doll, (Sorry AJ.), for today. Tomorrow we head to Indiana to see Ivy. I'll see what I can do...

2 comments:

  1. Just one word, Groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Been ridin' broomsticks since she was fifteen/blowin' out all the other witches on the scene!" I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.