Thursday, November 16, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #307: Jackson and Jayla

   Today's dolls are some I spotted yesterday. I had never seen them before, and I thought they were really cute. So here they are, Jackson and Jayla.


.

  Jackson and Jayla are characters from the Barbie TV series "It Takes Two".



Jackson and Jayla, who are twins, are the size of the current Skipper dolls. Jackson has molded, painted hair, and a checked shirt and jeans.



  Jayla has a long braid, and a cute 'Happy Vibes' shirt and denim skirt...and a rather large ponytailer.

She as rooted hair and painted details around her hairline. 


  The dolls come with three dogs, and a bunch of accessories for taking care of them, plus an ice cream cone, and a soccer ball. I'm not sure if that's a big purse, or a bag to carry a dog in...or both.




  Cute dolls, but I don't need them, or to pend money on them right now. So they stayed in the store.

  Those are today's dolls. Tomorrow we'll see another interesting doll.

6 comments:

  1. Has anyone ever done a count of how many different Barbie dolls (including family and friends) there are? I am guessing there are a enough to be the size of a small burg somewhere. Meanwhile back here...cute outfits and cute dogs. I think the bag is a doll carrier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a book that included them all, but that was done way back in the 90's I think. I imagine it would be a whole series of books by now!

      Delete
  2. I have these dolls. They are Stacie sized, not the size of current Skipper. Meaning they are the size of 60s-80s Skipper. I really love the dogs and accessories. The purse is for carrying a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! You're right. I got mixed up. I'm more used to 90's Stacies and oldey timey Skipper!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.