Thursday, November 23, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #314: Lee Middleton Baby

   Happy Thanksgiving! Today we're going to see a doll of my sister's. I think she's a Reva Schick doll from Lee Middleton. **My sister says she was made by some lady, so she would have been made from a kit.** My sister named her Carmelita.

With my sister's cat. I can never tell if this is Alice or Meenu.


My sister kindly took these pictures for me, because I didn't have anything ready to post today. That's my sister, who doesn't collect dolls.


In the chair my mom's grampa made for her when she was a little girl. I realized today that this chair is almost 100 years old.

With my sister's dog, Travis.



  I don't have much to say about her, so just enjoy these cute Fall doll pictures.  












I never realized this doll had so much Fuzzy the Doll in her.



  See you tomorrow, when I'll have to come up with a doll of my own!  

6 comments:

  1. I don't know who's cuter, the doll or the critters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass that on to her. She's constantly sending me pictures of Travi. He's her favourite child. Just don't tell Unsentimental Niece.

      Delete
  2. ROFL, your sister had a blast posing this doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did, and I don't think she expected that!

      Delete
  3. What a cutie doll. She has such a pleasant face. I love her violet eyes. She seems very happy to live with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable doll! She does resemble a Reva Schick doll. My daughters had quite the collection of Middleton dolls, and we actually met Reva and had dolls signed by her way back when. I live less than 2 hours from the former Middleton Dolls factory.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.