Sunday, November 12, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #303: Tre

   Today's doll is Tre.


Tre is a Flavas doll. If you want to read the history of Flavas, you can go to my post on Flavas Liam and   Flavas in general, HERE. To see some other Flavas, you can check out Favas in the sidebar. 


  Tre has blue eyes and a tiny mustache and beard.


 There were at least four versions of Tre. Two versions had platinum blonde hair, and two versions had black hair. I'm not sure if there were any more.


  
Tre originally had two gold earrings.


 Like all the Flavas, Tre has some extra articulation besides the regular five points. He's jointed at the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees.

His hip joints allow his legs to move out to the sides, as well as back and forth.





  Tre didn't have any of his original clothes, which is why I couldn't tell which Tre he is. He was forced to wear this set of Ken clothes from the Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse line, that I happened to have laying around.


 Just a note, I tried those shoes on both feet, and they looked like they were on the wrong feet either way.

They looked this way on either foot.

  That's the doll for today. See you again tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Another new doll for me to learn about. He looks nice in that outfit. Ken is a good sport to share his clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken didn't really have much choice. I'm sure Tre doesn't think the clothes are cool enough though.

      Delete
  2. "Tell me, what's yo flava, tell me what's yo flava." I talked about one of the girl dolls in my own blog once. These were NOT my style when they were in stores, but they've grown on me since then. Tre may think he doesn't look cool in Ken's clothes, but I think he looks pretty good! All that blue makes his eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the fact that they were all different heights, just like real people, and the faces were interesting. The articulation was good for the time too. Still pretty good.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.