Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #313: New Caco Girl!

   Today we're looking at the last doll I got at the miniature show. She's a Caco!



She's very cute, and totally different from my other Caco girls. She's my first brunette.


I like the fabric her dress is made of. And look at that tiny rick rack trim.


  She's the same size as Kay. Speaking of Kay, normally this girl would make her debut in the dollhouse, but that can't happen right now. I can't really pull out the other dolls right now either. So some day she'll get to meet Kay, and Jeffrey, and the gang.


  Like all Caco dolls she has cloth wrapped legs and arms.


She's not super old, because she has plastic hands and feet, and not lead ones.


  Like the Erna Meyer dolls, this sweet girl only cost $5.


   I think she will be called Sue.

  That's the doll for today. Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow, and we'll see another doll then.

2 comments:

  1. I like Sue. I like her dress also. I am guessing that her face is plastic like her hands, right? You found quite a few great dolls at the show. You really have the knack for scouting out gems.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of the inhabitants (real and doll) on Planet of the Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving. Yes. Her face is plastic, but a different kind that her hands or feet. I do get lucky sometimes. It helps to go to all three kinds of shows,

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.