Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #312: Another Erna Meyer Girl

   I got this girl when I got yesterday's Erna Meyer girl, at the miniature show. 


  She has the classic hand painted Erna Meyer face.


Her pinafore looks a bit cheaply done for an Erna Meyer doll. It's cute though.


  The dealer looked at her as the mom, and the other girl as the little girl. I suppose that's because of the size difference. This one is a little bit taller. But compared with my two grown ladies by Erna Meyer, these two are both kids.


  The hands on these dolls are stockingette over wire that has been made into a loop. She also has pastic feet, which means she was made after the mid 60's.


  She has Princess Leia buns!




  I got the two Erna Meyer dolls for $5 each, which is a really good price. I prefer this one to the other one. She's very cute.


  We're getting ready for Thanksgiving here in the United States. So I'll be pretty busy tomorrow, shopping and prepping food. But we'll still be looking at a doll. It's the last doll I got at the miniature show. See you then.

  

4 comments:

  1. Cute. Could still be an adult since Erna Meyer dolls come in both 1:14 and 1:12 scale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a kid next to my other dollhouse dolls though. She does have a bit of a mature look.

      Delete
  2. She is a cutie. Since she is wearing an apron, I bet she will help with Thanksgiving preparations (smile). Then you can send her my way. I can use help (laugh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad you don't live closer Dorothy. You could join us for dinner.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.