Thursday, November 2, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #296: Peppa Pig and Her House

   Here we are with another $1 bin store find. I found this house at the bin store.



 It was in a sealed plastic bag, so I couldn't see what the tissue paper contained. But for $1, I thought it would make another good donation for a toy drive this year. When I got it back here, I took it out of the bag, so I could see what the tissue paper was hiding. I had no idea whose house it was. Surprise! It's Peppa Pig's house!



  Here's the house without all the tissue wrapped goodies.


  The oven and refrigerator really open.



  I didn't want to unwrap the accessories again and make them look more messed with, and I didn't think to photograph them when I unwrapped them the first time. But the house, which is made by Hasbro, is sold on Amazon for $22.99, and comes with a kitchen table and two chairs, a couch, a bed, and a toilet. (The essential items for every home!) It's called Peppa's Adventures Family House Playset. (You can buy the rest of the family separately.) From what I see, Peppa has had a lot of houses made for her! You can see this one HERE.
  Tomorrow we'll look at a doll I didn't get at the bin store, but who was a deal any way!

1 comment:

  1. Peppa Pig is so cute. I DO know who she is (laugh). Her house is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.