Monday, April 10, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #100: Fashion Fever Kayla

  Can you believe I'm at day 100 already? I can't! This year is going by so quickly! If I had thought about this being a special day, I would have done a special doll. As it is, I'm showing you a doll I got at the flea market on Saturday. As far as I have been able to find from research, this is the 2005 Fashion Fever Kayla.


She's identifiable by the silver triangles below her eyes.



 They don't show up from the side.



They don't show up from above either.


She uses the Lea head sculpt.



I used to love the Teresa sculpt. I still do, but I think these days the Lea sculpt is my favourite.


It lends itself so well to so many different looks.


Mattel has used this sculpt for just about every ethnicity.


No matter if she's Asian. African American, blonde or brunette,or,she's even been a red head, she's always beautiful.


This particular doll isn't articulated beyond the usual neck, shoulders, and hips.


She needs her hair 'tamed',but otherwise she's in very nice condition.


Tomorrow we'll see, guess what: another doll.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most distinctive and beautiful Kaylas of all times. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.