Friday, April 7, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #96:Eugene Baby

  Today's doll is a baby doll.



I found her at a yard sale,and she had a tag on her that was labelled 'Karen',the name of the girl who owned her.So we called her Karen.

She's made by Eugene.

She's about 20" long.
She was naked when we got her, so she's wearing some vintage baby clothes.
She has a stuffed cotton torso and vinyl head and limbs.


She's a bit worn. Her molded hair is quite deep and detailed.

Cute little baby toes.
She's a sweet little baby. She lived in Ivy's room for years. Now that Ivy is 'too old' for dolls,Karen has come to live in my closet.

Her hands have knuckle dimples and curled baby fingers.
Tomorrow is another doll. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I want this doll. Would you please sell this doll to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, she isn't for sale. Technically she belongs to my daughter. You could probably find one for sale on line. I don't know the real name of the doll, but she was made by Eugene.

      Delete
  2. I want this girl. Would you please sell this doll to me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.