Monday, July 31, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #211: Sunbeam

  This doll is one that has lived with us for a long time.


His name is Sunbeam.

He has freckles!

At least that's what it said on his tag.


His tag fell off years ago,but I think he was made by Applause.

He's about 15" tall.

The kids all loved him when they were little.


I fell in love with him when I found him at a thrift store (I think). He was like new then.  He's showing some wear now though. The elastic has worn out in his collar and his pants,and I just noticed today that his hand has a huge hole where the fabric has split from age.


He is just such a sweet,lovable little guy.

He has bells on his hat.

An he has polka dot stockings.

Check out the next catch up post for another doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.