Saturday, January 19, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #19: Brave Triplets Hamish, Hubert, Harris

  Today's doll is  a couple of little guys.


They're two of Merida's triplet brothers from Brave. Sorry,but I only have the two.



They're all identical though, so if you've seen one...


The brothers were named Hamish,Hubert,and Harris.


These guys originally came,(along with the third brother),in a set called Brave Triplets,which also included plastic bear cubs that opened so the triplets could be hidden inside. (In the movie the boys were turned into bear cubs, and their mother was turned into a bear.)


These little guys stand 4 1/2" tall.


The only thing they can move is their heads,which can only turn,and not tilt.
They have rooted hair,semi soft vinyl heads, and hard, solid bodies with molded, painted clothes..

The poor guys can't even move their arms.
They're dressed in kilts,as the movie takes place in olden times Scotland.


   I thought the animation in "Brave" was beautiful. I love the Merida dolls,and I have quite a few different ones. I also collect red haired dolls anyway. (I have to support 'my people'.),so having these guys was bound to happen sooner or later.
   Those are today's dolls. Come back tomorrow and check out another doll

6 comments:

  1. New information for me. I didn't see Brave.
    I am trying to remember the last Disney movie I saw. Does the Mickey Mouse Club count? I can still sing the Mouseketeer song (laugh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see as many of them now that my kids are grown. I still enjoy them though.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen Brave but know of Merida, although I didn't know she had triplet brothers. They're cute though, just a shame that they cannot move their limbs, but the little bear suits are sweet to have with them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bear suits are hard plastic. The mother also came with a bear suit. They fit inside and the halves snap together.

      Delete
  3. Can you believe its 2022 and I STILL haven't seen Brave? Not only that, I DO have Disney+. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That gives you something to aspire to I guess!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.