Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #29: Skipper in Ice Cream and Cake

  Sorry,but you're going to have to put up with another Skipper today. I used up the last of my already completely prepared posts while Ivy was home from college,and today I woke up with a bad left shoulder,hardly able to move my arm without intense pain.  So today I'm showing you a pretty Skipper doll in a Skipper fashion called Ice Cream and Cake.


Ice Cream and Cake is from 1969.


The outfit consists of the lacey blouse,blue skirt,pink vinyl belt.blue,lace trimmed bloomers/shorts,white soft flats,and she should have lace stockings.



This Skipper is a straight leg doll,with sort of ash blonde hair.


Her lips seem to be in mid fade. The edges are starting to turn white,which happens with Skipper and Skooter sometimes. The rest of her lips are kind of lavender.
 
As you can see, I'm missing a shoe and the tights. The bloomers are under there though. Trust me.

It gives her an interesting lip shade at the moment though. 


  I'm trying to take it a bit easy today and rest my shoulder and keep heat on it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.In any case, there will be another doll. See you then.

4 comments:

  1. I hope your shoulder feels much better tomorrow. Your Skipper is very pretty in her outfit, even with the fading lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a pretty Skipper and the outfit is nice too.
    I hope your shoulder is feeling better now.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I agree with the name, but it is a cute outfit. And they made it, so I guess they can name it. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.