Sunday, November 3, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #306: So In Style Janessa

  Today's doll is another of Ivy's,in celebration of her birthday this month. It's this little girl.


She's So In Style Janessa,from 2009.


She came in a set with Trichelle.



You may have read here before that the So In Style dolls were favourites of Ivy's. She has a lot of them.



This is Janessa's original outfit.



The So In Style,(or,S.I.S.) kids used the Kelly head sculpt and the tall Kelly body.


  That's the doll for today. Tomorrow we'll see another of Ivy's dolls.

6 comments:

  1. Awww now she really is a cute little dolly, I really like her a lot. Her face is sweet and perfect.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love her side glance which pairs well with Trichelle. I like how they reused the Kelly head but made her look a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she's cute! I had forgotten that these smaller S.I.S. dolls were so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Teach, I am back in my seat. What a cute little doll. She has such a sweet face.

    Happy Birthday to Ivy!

    PS - I turned in my doctor's note to the Principal (chuckle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you back Dorothy! And I hope you're doing better. I'll pass your birthday wishes on to Ivy.
      Now get caught up on your assignments.

      Delete
  5. I love these kids, the are so much cuter (and have better clothes) than the Chelsea and her friends dolls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.