Monday, November 4, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #308: 60's Orange Haired Girl

  Today's doll is one I didn't even remember that Ivy had. She's this little girl.


I really didn't remember Ivy having this doll, but she was a pleasant surprise because I have a doll just like this from my childhood. The only difference is that mine has a green dress.


Since she is a doll from my childhood I can tell you that she's 1960's doll.


She didn't come with shoes, just the dress and white undies.


She's about 7 or 8 inches tall. She's a soft vinyl,with jointing at the neck, hips, and shoulders.




I had several similar orange haired, silly faced dolls when I was a kid. Maybe that's because I was an orange haired, silly faced kid.


That's me on the right.



    That's the doll for today. Don't forget to vote tomorrow before checking back here for another doll.

7 comments:

  1. What a happy girl. You just want to smile when you look at her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's how I feel about her. I'm sure some people don't find her as appealing though!

      Delete
  2. she reminds me of Peppermint Patty,happy little soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cute photo of you above, and waaaaay prettier than the orange haired doll I have to say! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were not funny faced! The doll is a little odd looking, but I love the hair that sticks straight out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's a matter of opinion, and many would not agree with you!

      Delete
    2. Awww, I am sure that's not true. If your sister said it, that's what sisters do. You were not funny faced.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.