Monday, November 18, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #322: Sandy Sleepover

  Today's doll is this tiny girl.


She's a Liddle Kiddle,but a modern one. The classic Liddle Kiddles were originally made in the 60's by Mattel. The modern Kiddles were made in the 90's by Tyco. I'm pretty sure this girl is Sandy Sleepover.


This little girl is about 2 inches tall,and is mostly head. She came in this locket.


It opens in the back so she can be taken in and out.


  That's the doll for today. Tomorrow we'll see another doll of Ivy's. That one will be bog enought to see properly!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, she's cute! I'm not too familiar with the modern ones, but she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW she's a tiny one! I've heard of these I think but never seen them.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A teeny tiny cutie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know they reproduced the Liddle Kiddles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.