Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #309: Glam 'n Groove Christie

  Today's doll from Ivy's room is this beautiful lady.


She's Glam 'n Groove Christie.


 She's from 1999,so she's the same age as Ivy.
 


I got her for Ivy at a yard sale where Emma and I got all those amazing vintage dolls and things. (You may have read about that sale HERE.) She came with a large poodle,but we didn't get that.


I thought she was so pretty, and I liked her outfit. When I found her at the sale she was in her original outfit. This is it. She wasn't wearing it when I found her in Ivy's stuff, but I found both pieces and put it on her. I also love her hair.


  That's the doll for today. See you tomorrow for another of Ivy's dolls.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie doll. I feel like I should say, "can you dig it?" but that line was from the movie Shaft in the 1960s. She does remind me of that era though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely, her hair is beautiful and for the age of her, well she looks to be in very good condition and her hair still looks perfect!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair and outfit. She's a pretty doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.