Monday, November 11, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #314: Barbie Basics Doll 004

    Ken and Ivy didn't want to go back to Indiana yesterday,so I had trouble getting them out of the house. It's a four and a half hour drive each way. By the time I got them on the road,it made coming home very late. We had to stop and sleep a bit in order to make it home safely. We got home way into the morning, so my post was delayed. But I'm catching up by doing two posts today. My year of daily posts is nearly up,and I'm not ruining my record now!
  Today's doll is one of Ivy' again. She's this lady.


She's a Barbie Basics doll.
 

She's from the 001 collection. She's model 04.


Ivy has redressed her in 2010's So In Style Kara's dress. She would have originally come in a short, black dress.
 

She has the Model Muse body.
 
 

She also has the Goddess face sculpt.


 


I thought she would have rooted eyelashes, but she doesn't.


I don't know what the difference in her vinyl is,but she is a dust magnet. I wiped her down several times during her photo shoot,but she still managed to be covered with dust as soon as I was finished cleaning her off.
  That's it for this doll. My usual post for the day will be up later. See you then, and again tomorrow for another doll.

7 comments:

  1. This doll is new to me. She definitely has a striking face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this doll! Did you know that some folks said she was too DARK??? What a load. This one looks cute in that S.I.S. dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe some people said that. People come in all shades. Some people need to get a grip.

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful doll with a very striking face. The Barbie Basics collections were all really nice looking dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were. Too bad the line stopped.

      Delete
  4. This girl has a very elegant body and cat like eyes, she'd be a nice addition to any Barbie collection.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like her better in this dress than the one she would have come with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.