Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #316: Holiday Celebration Barbie

  I would have saved this doll until December, but since I'm doing Ivy's dolls in the month of November, here's a little early Christmas cheer.



She's Holiday Celebration Barbie.


She's from 2002.


I'm pretty sure that's the Mackie face sculpt.


 

Her velvet dress has a built in sparkly cape.




She has a little purse that matches her dress.


Her red sparkly crown is covered with glitter.




She wears a silver necklace with a red setting.


 Her hair is quite long.
 


 I wish the snow had arrived a few days earlier...or I had photographed her a few days later! She would look lovely in the snow.



  That's today's doll. Tomorrow we'll see a less elegant lady. See you then.

7 comments:

  1. Yep, that's the lovely Mackie face! Oh yes, that doll would look fabulous in snow. I guess you could set out some fake snow, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need for fake snow now. There's plenty of real snow! However, it's her tough luck, because I have moved on! :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely a pretty doll, in the snow or out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice holiday day doll and I just love the Mackie face! I have about 6 holiday Barbie dolls and most of them have the Mackie face. This one is gorgeous and I love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a beautiful doll and so is her outfit. I agree that she'd have looked lovely in the snow but she does look really good against the deep green of the evergreen tree behind her.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a nice doll, but I am in love with her dress. She could be the ugliest doll every and look amazing with that dress. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.