Sunday, November 3, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #307: Trevor

    Today's doll is another of Ivy's little ones. He's this little guy.


He's Trevor.


Trevor is one of the Only Hearts Club little siblings.


Even though he's a boy, his tag bears the Only Hearts Club slogan,"Real cool girls...just like you."

He's Taylor Angelique's little brother. You can see my post on Taylor Angelique HERE.

 

He's 4 inches tall, so he fit right in with Ivy's Kelly obsession.


The little brothers and sisters had 'built in' clothing,that could not be removed. In spite of that, clothes were sold for them. They had to wear the clothes on top of their built in clothes, which sometimes looked a little weird.


Even the shoes are 'built in'.

 

He came with his teddy bear.


 Trevor was the only boy in the line,little or regular size. There was another Trevor who came with Taylor Angelique,with both dressed in Western outfits,including cowboy hats,and there was Prince Trevor. You can see my post on mine HERE.
The Only Hearts Club dolls were designed by Joanne Callander. They have realistic inset eyes.


  The work on Ivy's room continues. I'm hoping to get some paint on the furniture tomorrow.
  That's the doll for today. Tomorrow we're going for a bigger doll than the last three. See you then.

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie. I love his eyes. It is strange that these dolls had to wear new clothing on top of their existing clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute, I remember these little ones but I don't think I ever saw them for sale with their bigger sisters.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dolls, but the secondary market is nuts on pricing. I think they should have made a big boy doll too, but Trevor is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I have seen some boy dolls people have made out of the girls. I've considered doing it myself. I have some doubles I could do it with.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.