Friday, November 21, 2014

Doll-A-Day 299: Clone Wars Week:Bubble Cut Barbie Clone Wendy

  Today's clone doll is this Bubble Cut Barbie clone.
Not her original outfit.

She's marked with a U on the back of her head., which for some reason means she's by Elite. (How does that work? I thought it meant Uneeda, but all information says it's Elite.

I think she's called Wendy.

She's light weight, but made of a harder plastic than I lot of the clone dolls.


She has the usual joints at the neck, shoulders, and hips.

Her legs don't bend, and her arms are not the soft, bendy vinyl of a couple of the other Barbie clones we've looked at this week.
I think they went a little over board with the knuckles.
That hair style truly is indestructible! This is probably the kind of Barbie I should have had as a kid, instead of the delicate Swirl Barbie. Even I probably couldn't have ruined a Bubble Cut.
She needs her black eye shadow touched up.





  Tomorrow is Skipper Saturday. This week we're going to have a look at some Skipper clone fashions. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.