Sunday, February 5, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #36: Zapf Balica Baby

  Today's doll is this Zapf Balica baby.



She's 19" long.
She doesn't have bald spots, just bed head.

This is her original outfit.

She's marked 1997 on the back of her neck, and I identified her as a Zapf Balica doll,but other than that I don't know anything about her.

I got her unintentionally, in an auction box. I can't remember what was in the box that I wanted. This poor girl doesn't really appeal to me though.
Sorry.You're just not my type. She has sleep eyes and her little baby bracelet.
She has a vinyl head and limbs and a soft, stuffed body.
And a very embarrassingly placed spot on her undies...

She has a really thick head of hair.
But as I said, a case of bed head.

See you tomorrow for another doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.