Saturday, February 25, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #56 Shrunken Saturday: Holly Hobbie's Friend, Clubhouse Girls Carrie Baker

  This Shrunken Saturday doll is Holly Hobbie's friend,       .

She's one of the modern Holly Hobbie  dolls.She's from the line called Clubhouse Girls.
This is an update.I finally found a picture of what Carrie looked like in her package.So now I know her original outfit and what she came with.

She stands about 4 1/4" tall,  but I attribute that extra 1/4" to her big hair.
I have no idea who this dress originally belonged to, but it fits her perfectly.

These are her original shoes and jeans,but I'm pretty sure her shirt is a Lil Bratz Boyz shirt.

She's a perfect size for a 1/12 scale doll house.

And she has a sweet little face.

It has been absolute torture keeping the internet on long enough to just load these pictures!Come back tomorrow and see if I manage to post anything!

5 comments:

  1. moja lala pozdrawia Twoją ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe someday she and my little Holly can get together and have a playdate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Holly Hobbie rag doll. I don't remember having her in any other fashion, but I loved her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Holly Hobbie rag dolls were after my rag doll era, but I loved my Raggedy Ann and Andy.

      Delete
    2. I had Raggedy Ann and Andy too! I wasn't picky on my doll era. lol

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.