Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 # 59:Mooshka Tots Karia

  I've been limping around here lately with an injured foot.Today I am keeping it simple with a simple little doll.She's from the Mooshka Tots line and her name is Karia.


Karia is about 9" tall.


Her dress is removable,with a Velcro closure in back.
As you can see from her tag, she's a Zapf Creation, but sold by MGA,who also make Bratz and Moxie Girlz.
She originally came with a finger puppet doll in her pocket.
As you can see from her arm, our cat mow has taken to sleeping on the dolls I have laid out for posting.


I love the Mooshka dolls.They are so cute, and the colours are very appealing to me.


 If my girls were still little they would have been given Moshka dolls...whether they wanted them or not!



I have shown you a couple of Mooshka dolls before.One was a soft,stuffed Mooshka, Ina,similar to this Karia, and one was the beautiful little 3 1/2" Mooshka Fairy Tales Casia doll.

  Tomorrow we'll see another doll. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.